June 9, 2010

Make Sure They Fit.....

So the other day I was choppin it up with @NG, speaking on the atrocities I see in New York Subways.  You see, I spend a good amount of time on these trains, all of em....1,2,3,4,5,6,7, A,B,C,D,E,F,N,R,Q,V,W, L, J, M, Z.....all of em! And I have seen all kinds of things, from funky outfits to people down right drunk & gettin it on! Lol. So, I figured I'd start snappin shots of the good, the bad, and the ugly on NYC subways. 

First shot. May 30, 2010. R Train. The other day, I was on the train headed to Queens to spend time with my Queens fam, and there it was....little pinky toe hangin out her sandal! I was flabbergasted. Did she not realize that the shoes didnt fit properly when she purchased it? I mean come on, that little piggy was headed to the market! I wanted to lean over & let her know she should tuck that *ish in. But, I just snapped a pic.....ya'll be the judge. Would you walk out yo house knowing ya toes was hangin out ya shoes...in a bad way?! 

-Peace & Ble$$ing$ (KA)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha "little piggy was heading to the market" lol I fell out of my chair laughing at that one. thanks kaf keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete