June 22, 2010

$ubway Chronicle$: From Dope Rides to Random $miley Face$.....

The $ubway never seems to dissapoint me when it comes to witnessing randomness. Sometimes its great things, and other times its just blasphemy! Here's some of the things I've recently spotted:

1. Homo Thug II by Asante Kahari

There was a lady reading this book on the train. Sorry for the bad shot, but it's hard to snap a photo with your berry & still remain inconspicuous lol. But back to it, I saw this lady reading this book and I couldnt help but giggle a bit. I know I shouldn't judge, but it's just so hard when someone chooses to read books like that to expand their horizon. Really, how far are you really expanding it? SMH. While I finished reading "Little Bee" by Chris Cleave, she continued to read her book. Yall tell me, am I wrong to shake my head at her reading selection?

2. Dope Rides
So this Bike had to be the cleanest thing on the F Train! Lol. I had to snap a pic. The guy treated it as if it was his real child! Either way, yall can't tell me this bike aint fresh!?

3. LOL Smiley Face

This spectacle simply made me laugh! Someone really took the time to turn their bagel into to $ubway artwork. Hahahahahaha, gotta love NY.

-Peace & Ble$$ing$ (KA)

No comments:

Post a Comment