June 12, 2010

Miguel Jontel- Next BIG thing! Mark my words.



My 15 year old sister is an avid youtube cruiser and about a year ago she put me on to a guy named Miguel Jontel with a song called "Quickie" , yeah I was smh at her too.  Impressed by that 1st song I started cruisin his youtube channel myself and was totally perplexed as to why he hasn't made it yet.  On the low, he has made it as a producer, having wrote songs for  Usher, Musiq Soulchild and others.  Here is a more in depth article on him via Theboombox.com for those interested, if you don't care that much just check the links provided below.  Miguel Builds Industry Buzz With Genre-Defying Sound.

Here's some of his music for while you're reading.

My fav!! Sure Thing!!

Another favorite, this one is feat J.Cole All I Want is You


HERE is a writing session for a song that I guess he's giving to Musiq Soulchild, sounds like its gonna be goood too.

Peace & Ble$$ing$ (Ng)

No comments:

Post a Comment