May 5, 2010

Confessions of a True Food Junkie, Part 2

It's me again. So, as you can tell by now, I have a profound love for food. I love to eat. There is nothing quite like devouring the most delicious meal ever. But.....it is absolutely the worst thing ever when you are excited about your desert, or salad, and it fails to hit the spot!

Yesterday, on the way to work I stopped by Cafe Metro. For those of you familiar with New York, they're everywhere! So I grabbed soup & tea for my cold but decided to treat myself to a red velvet cupcake! I know, total contradiction, but I was sick & in need of a smile! 

I finally get to work in Brooklyn, and headed straight for the office. I sat down quickly and whipped out that cupcake like there was no tomorrow! Then, I carefully carved out my first bite, and it was...AWFUL! I'm talking about 4 bucks down the drain! Yea, I spent 4 bucks on a cupcake, its New York! 

I guess it just brought me to the realization that this happens far to often....and to correct this dillemma, I have decided to try cooking. Lol. Let's see how that works out. 

-Peace & Ble$$ing$ (KA)

No comments:

Post a Comment