May 27, 2010

Who's Rich Hil???

I couldn't wait till 'Music Monday'!! loll
Rich Hil is a pretty talented MC. I came across a song he has with Kid Cudi, Won't You Tell Me, and liked it. After further research I found out he was the son of Tommy Hilfiger, yes, the fashion designer.  This made me dubious of his talent as a rap artist but also heightened my intrigue. I started youtubing some more of his music and fell upon, Leaning on my Re-up, also ILL. I read up on him and he's got a lot of cosigns from pretty decent artists so I decided to download his mix-tape and I luhhh it!! 'I Can't Stay Longer'  and ' Love Like Mine' are my favorite tracks thus far, but i'm only on my first listen and doin it while i'm writing this.


Download Limosa Nostra Act 1 here!!. It's also rumored that he will be releasing a mixtape with Kid Cudi. 

Check Day Dream and Love my Love.
Peace & Ble$$ing$ (Ng)

No comments:

Post a Comment