May 4, 2010

Yeah that's how I feel! DEAL!


I use to second guess if I was feeling what I was suppose to be when people (usually guys) would put a guilt trip on me for feeling a certain way. I finally figured out that it wasn't what I felt they had a problem with, but the way I was expressing these feelings.  I am a bit temperamental but now I just remind myself that......

You can not help your feelings, but you can help your thoughts.
Therefore, do NOT ever feel bad about how you feel. 
Our individual degree of emotions are an innate part of our composition (the excuse for my b*** fits ).
DO be cautious with the transfer of these emotions to thoughts, as they will inevitably be reflected through your words and actions. Consciously and/or subconsciously.

Peace & Ble$$ing$ (Ng)

No comments:

Post a Comment