May 12, 2010

When Digital's Fail, Use Your Berry!

The other day, I was mentioning to NG that I'd be going to the Travie McCoy, The Lazarus Project concert @ the Brooklyn Bowl .... She simply said: Blog! Lol. So here's some images & recap of the night! From the grandness of the Brooklyn Bowl, to the trains making their own random stops @ Spring Street on the F line (smh), i must say it was a Good Time! Enjoy!

Crowd Surfin to Bad Rabbit (dope band!)


The wonderful Mr.McCoy


Travie McCoy & Bruno Mars performing "Billionaire"

My homegirl & Me @ the Fela Cast Party@ The Knitting Factory...yall know I had to get the African face paint done! (this pic is courtesy of Ms.Erica :) )

What a night! "I wanna be a billionaire....sooooo fuckinnnnn baddddddd"

Peace & Ble$$ing$ (KA)


No comments:

Post a Comment